Saturday, February 20, 2010

Pin Pin Cavalin

Ci siamo andati!
Friday was raining, pouring, awful weather. I did not know what to do with my little one so we took the car and went to Chiasso (http://www.pinpincavalin.ch/) , wanting to try something new.
We had a really nice experience, a clean, safe and playful environment, lots of children having fun, Anne enjoyed much the experience. We also had the possibility to have a chat with other parents, that is always interesting.
We stayed there over lunch, eat a nice pizza (Anne loved it, because it was very soft) and toast. Globally, really a nice moment.

1 comment:

  1. It seems that this place has closed... I had seen a sign on its door when I was still in Lugano, but I was not sure; and now the homepage is not working anymore...

    ReplyDelete